Best Travel Destinations in World For Couples View More
While you want to travel to the beautiful country of Jordan, you may combine your trip to visit the very enchanting Egypt. This will keep you engaged with a wide range of activities throughout the different sites of Jordan and Egypt and give you a broader perspective of the most extended history of unity and fraternity of the entire place.
Planning the long tour
- The first thing that you need to remember is that the entire trip takes quite a several days where you will be visiting the different sites right after the day you arrive at Egypt. This tour is undoubtedly going to give you an experience of a lifetime. It will provide you with immense knowledge of the biblical truth, historical significance, and everything else that you need to know of its past and present.
- During the trip, your first country of the visit will be Egypt, where you will explore the great pyramids on the first day. On the next day of the tour, you can check out the Cairo Citadel and the Egyptian museum, and all the other locations which distinctly speak about the great heritage of the nation.
- You can proceed with visiting the magnificent temples of Luxor in the next two days. Here you can also discover the fantastic temple of Hatshepsut and the Karnak Temples, among others. After completion of your trip to the different temples, you need to head towards the Moses Mountain and St Catherine’s monastery.
- The next stop for you will be the ancient Rose Red city of Petra, where you will discover the Street of Facades, the Pharaoh’s Castle and Royal Tombs before you move on to Amman, the capital of Jordan. One of the best sites to visit during the trip is the Roman Amphitheater and King Abdullah’s mosque. Here, you will discover the Archeological and Folklore Museum, which houses some of the most amazing artifacts of the different eras.
- Jerash’s trip will give you a vivid idea of the Roman influence on the lifestyle of Jordan. You will be getting back to Amman after completion of this trip. Once you are back to Amman, you can roam around the city and return to Taba after discovering its glorious beauty, which would mark an end of the two-week-long trip.
The combined trip to Egypt and Jordan will give you memories and experience of a lifetime. During this time, you will discover the rich history and heritage of the two countries and make amazing memories. If you are a lover of historical significance, taking a combined trip to Egypt and Jordan is quintessential for you. So without waiting further, start making your plans to discover this fantastic scenic beauty at the heart of the Jordan and Nile rivers. We are sure you will never be disappointed with this decision. However, for planning the perfect vacation, you need to dedicate some time to conduct proper research. We are sure this will make your trip the most amazing and hassle-free one. Pack your bags and set out on this exotic journey right away!